Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Where We've Been

I haven't quit homeschooling, just been busy and haven't had a chance to upload pics so I haven't posted about what we've been doing.

I will admit we aren't doing as much as we should be. It's hard to do organized activities with toddlers, most of your homsechooling is play. This also makes it hard to decide what constitutes part of our homeschooling. We've been going to the library and playgroup once a week where she plays with toys, learns about the current subject, paints pictures and does crafts. We've still been doing a subject a week. I will still be posting pics and info on each subject, so look for that this coming week.

We also had a death in the family on friday, funeral was today actually so I'll try to catch up next week.

1 comment:

qualcosa di bello said...

callista...i'm so sorry to hear of your loss. may you find comfort in these days.